Personal data confidentiality policy
This data protection policy is intended to inform you that LSB La Salle Blanche collects personal data when you visit www.lasalleblanche.com or when you use our services, and to inform you why we collect this data and how we use it. The personal data we may collect can include information relating to your identity, such as your name, profession, contact details, including home address, telephone number or email address.
Minors may not consent to the use of their personal data without the permission of a parent or guardian.
Please read this personal data confidentiality policy carefully. It is important to us that you understand how we process your personal data and how we protect your privacy. If you have any questions regarding the use of your personal data, please contact us at:
LSB La Salle Blanche, ZAC la Peyrolière 1, 84400 Apt, FRANCE.
Contact information for our data protection officer: Data protection department, Hélène Piques – LSB La Salle Blanche, ZAC la Peyrolière 1, 84400 Apt, FRANCE, or by email at: email@example.com
Data we collect when you visit our website
When you visit our website, we automatically collect and store some of your data on our servers and in cookies, which are small files that we place on your device each time you visit.
This data, which cannot be used to directly identify you, includes data related to your browsing history on our website, such as the pages you visited, the dates and times when you visited them, the results from your searches on our website, information regarding your terminal (type of device, operating system, the device’s unique identifier, the IP address used, the device’s configuration, the browser used and browser language), and the address that led you to our website.
You are not required to provide your personal data if you simply want to visit our website. You can disable cookies by configuring your browser to block them (for more information, please consult your browser’s Help section). However, please note that blocking cookies may alter your browsing experience on our website, for example by preventing you from accessing certain pages.
Data we collect when you contact us from our website and use its functions
If you would like to contact us, we ask you to provide us with certain personal data, which must be complete and correct. Please inform us if ever this data needs to be updated. If you fail to provide us with complete and correct information or to inform us if it needs to be updated, we may not be able to inform you about some of our services.
We collect the following categories of personal data:
- Data relating to your identity (first name, surname, telephone number, email or postal address, profession, etc.)
- Computer data (your browsing history on our website, the pages you visited, the dates and times when you visited them, the results from your searches on our website, information regarding your terminal – type of device, operating system, the device’s unique identifier, the IP address used, the device’s configuration, the browser used, the browser language – and the address that led you to our website)
How we use your personal data
We use your personal data in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. In some cases we may be obliged to use your data to comply with legal requirements. In any case, we do not make any decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which may produce legal effects concerning you or significantly affecting you in a similar way.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- We use data relating to your identity to enable you to contact us and to provide you with information about our products. This data is used on the basis of your consent and our legitimate interest in processing your request.
- We use your computer data in order to (i) identify you and provide you with the best possible experience when you visit our website, (ii) to track the number of end users who visit our website and analyse statistics related to their browsing and (iii) to improve our website. This data is used on the basis of your consent and our legitimate interest.
How long we store your personal data
Your data is stored for the periods indicated below:
Data relating to your identity: 3 years
Computer data: 13 months
Data which may or may not be shared
Please note that we may share your personal data with other companies, i.e. our service providers and partners, in order to process your request and for communication, promotional and advertising purposes.
How we protect personal data
We implement measures to protect your personal data from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. These include but are not limited to the following:
- we implement and maintain advanced technical measures to ensure that your personal data is saved and processed in a confidential and secure manner;
- we implement and uphold appropriate restrictions for accessing your personal data and control the access, use, and transfer of your personal data;
- all employees with access to your personal data are required to sign a non-disclosure or similar agreement whereby they must comply with our data protection and confidentiality requirements;
- all partners and third-party service providers to whom we may transfer your personal data are required to comply with all data protection and confidentiality requirements;
- we provide regular training on data protection to our employees and third parties with access to your personal data.
In compliance with applicable laws and regulations, you have the right to:
- Access, rectify and/or erase your personal data;
- Object to or restrict the processing of your personal data;
- Object to receiving advertising materials;
- In some cases, request the portability of your personal data;
- Withdraw your consent to having your personal data processed without affecting the lawfulness of processing prior to withdrawal of your consent.
We undertake to allow you to exercise your rights. To exercise your rights, you may contact us at the addresses indicated in this policy. Please provide us with the following information so that we can process your request:
- Your first name and surname, along with a photocopy of your ID;
- The rights you want to exercise;
- Your request signed and dated (if sent by post).
If you do not obtain satisfaction after contacting us, you may submit a complaint to the supervisory authority and seek a judicial remedy.
Amendment of this PERSONAL DATA CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY
We regularly revise this Personal Data Confidentiality Policy so that it complies with laws and regulations concerning personal data protection. We ensure that these amendments will not reduce your rights without your express consent.
Do you have a project or question?
Our friendly and helpful team will get back to you within 48 hours